- Constructed out of heavy-duty aluminum
- Available in a Line-X matte black finish
- Features 3 panels that will allow full bed access
- Allows you use of stake pocket holes to install bed rails or a truck rack
- Installs in approximately 45 minutes with a clamp-on installation
- Equipped with rubber seals and drain tubes
- 5-year warranty
- Made in the USA – Rogersville, MO
Not sure what size bed you have? Check out the How To Measure Your Truck Bed Video.
Get the toughest hard folding bed cover from Undercover with the Armorflex tri-fold cover. Its sole design is to protect the bed of your truck and its contents while maintaining its strength and durability. The ArmorFlex is a low-profile design that almost sits flush with the top of your bed. This gives for a nice sleek OEM look. Its heavy-duty panels are coated with the strongest LINE-X matte black finish to ensure your cover can stand up against the elements. The LINE-X finish also allows for advanced protection from dents and scratches. The dual-action tailgate seal that is unique to this cover allows you to close the tailgate with the cover open or closed without worry about damage.
The UnderCover ArmorFlex hard fold tonneau cover is equipped with rubber seals and drain tubes to help keep water and weather out of your truck bed. If you want to install a truck rack, fifth wheel hitch, or bed rails you’re able to use the stake pocket holes of your truck. Get your Armorflex now and protect your gear while adding a nice look to your ride!
The Armorflex is made in the USA and has a 5-year warranty backed by Undercover.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning