- Great for Tonneau Covers w/ T-Slotted Rails: Works great for pickups with truck bed covers equipped with t-slotted side rails including Pace Edwards covers with explorer series rails and ultragroove rails along with Retrax covers with XR channel rails.
- Secure Your Gear: Holds up to 165 lbs and works very well hauling your gear to the next adventure.
- Kit Includes 4 Feet (Towers) & 2 Cross Bars: Kit includes 4 towers along with 2 crossbars & mounting hardware. Choose 60″ wide for midsize pickups & 70″ wide for full size
- JetStream Crossbars: Features T-slots with SmartFill™ push-down infill for easy t-slot mount attachment
- Adjustable Towers: The upright towers can be slide forward or back on your t-slotted rails to the position that works best for you.
- Simple Installation: Even comes with the tool to install
- Includes SKS Key System: Same Key System Locks to secure your rack to the tonneau tracks.
- Premium Black Finish: Premium black powered coated finish.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: On Jetstream cross bars and feet, with 2 year warranty on pads.
- Made by Yakima
Note: The crossbars work great with common thule, Yakima, and rhino rack accessories.
The Yakima skyline tonneau cover rack kit with two black aluminum crossbars and mounting feet towers is made for Retrax XR covers & Pace-Edward tonneaus with explorer series or UltraGroove t-slotted side rails. This sport rack for truck bed covers with t-slotted rails is ideal for hauling your gear. Use it for work or play. The uprights (towers) just bolt on to the t-slotted side rails on your Retrax with XR rails, Pace Edwards UltraGroove or explorer series rails equipped tonneaus and can be quickly removed or adjusted to the perfect position for your needs. This tonneau rack kit has four feet (towers) along with two jetstream crossbars, two pairs of landing pads along with mounting hardware. Choose 60-inch-wide crossbars for midsize pickups or 70-inch-wide crossbars for full size trucks.
This black sport rack kits can be attached to secure your gear and comes with a keyed lock and a 165-pound load capacity. Plus, it can be removed when it’s not needed. Featuring a black heated powered coat finish over premium-grade steel, this tonneau rack with crossbars can handle up to 165 pounds which are enough for a couple of kayaks, ladder, or other gear you need to haul. And when you, if you don’t need or want the rack on your truck, it can be removed and re-attached when needed. The aero style crossbars with t-slots work with tons of Thule, Yakima and rhino rack accessories for t-slots and even the clamp around style accessories. Comes with the same key system.
Upgrade your pickup with a retracting tonneau with t-slotted rails with the Yakima tonneau rack kit.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning