- Universal Crossbar Mount Fly Rod Carrier
- Fits virtually any truck rack or roof rack with crossbars with u-clamps (fits square, factory & aerodynamic cross bars)
- Choose between 11 ft. or collapsed in half to 6 ft. of length
- Includes SKS Single Key System to secure your rods inside the DoubleHaul and the DoubleHaul to your crossbars
- Safely transports 4 fully strung-up fly rods up to 10 ft. long
- Top 2 reel slots fit most 12-weight reels
- Bottom 2 reel slots fit most 10-weight reels
- Reel Box holds common fighting butts of single-handed rods
- Reel Box can hold 2 Spey rods in upper slots
- Plastic-Lined aluminum rod tubes for best protection
- Custom-fitted felt padding for premium reel protection
- Simple assembly with all tools included
- No-tool install when mounting to crossbars
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made by Yakima
- Includes DoubleHaul Carrier, Universal crossbar clamps & all installation hardware
Currently available in the convenient kit to fit with Rhino Rack, ADARAC, Yakima, Thule crossbars, and more!
Minimum crossbar spread is 27″ to a maximum of 108″
Get to that favorite fishing hole faster and hassle-free with the deluxe Yakima DoubleHaul Fly Rod Carrier. Nothing is worse than getting out to your perfect spot and hearing the fish jump while you are trying to string-up your pole and put it together. The DoubleHaul takes care of all your fly rod transportation issues all in one go! Keep your fly rod fully intact and strung-up because this carrier can hold up to 4 fly rods that are up to 10ft. in length.
The DoubleHaul carrier is designed to keep your rods as safe and secure as possible all while getting you to the water faster. Rod tubes are constructed from aluminum and lined in plastic to provide strength and separation of rods while also preventing abrasions. The Reel Box has custom-fitted felt-lined padding for the best reel protection. This carrier also comes with Yakimas Single Key System locks to secure your rods inside the DoubleHaul and to lock the DoubleHaul to your crossbars.
If 10ft is just too long for your ride, not a problem you can collapse the DoubleHaul down to 6ft. This allows for shorter poles or mounting on smaller vehicles. A hassle-free and no tool install allows you to mount the carrier with a single person in a matter of minutes. So fit your every fly rod transportation need with Yakimas DoubleHaul and don’t miss that perfect bite!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning