- Great for Pickup Roof Tops: Fixed position cross bar rack for naked pickup truck roofs.
- Secure Your Gear: Holds up to 165 lbs over 2 crossbars and works very well hauling your gear to the next adventure. Weight rating depends on vehicle & bar rating.
- Kit Includes 4 Feet (Lags/Towers), 2 Crossbar Cross Bars & Roof Clamp Kit: Kit includes 4 black towers (feet/legs) along with 2 black corebar crossbars & fixed point naked roof landing pads with mounting hardware. Cross bar weight rating designed for your pickup.
- Black CoreBar Aerodynamic Crossbars: Includes to corebar cross bars that attached to rack feet (towers). Made of galvanized steel with a black powder coat. These bars Do NOT have any T-slots. This is a basic roof rack bar. You can clamp mount various rack accessories. Choose 50″ wide for compact trucks and 60″ wide for full-size pickups.
- Black Feet Towers: The upright towers are made for a naked roof and are used with a fixed position landing pad. These can NOT be slide forward or back on roof. Plan accordingly with you install.
- Fixed Position Landing Pads: Includes 4. Once installed feet can be easily attached or removed. Includes landing pad covers when feet are removed.
- Lockable: Can be locked to your roof with Yakima’s SKS key system (sold separately).
- Easy to Use: Simple trigger locking system. Can easily be attached or removed. Rubber pads on clamps to protect vehicle paint.
- Intermediate Installation: The landing pad kit, which the feet install to is a permanent installation. Drilling is required.
- Beautiful Black Finish: Premium black finish on crossbars for years of great looks and performance.
- Strong: Legs are made of glass reinforced nylon for superior strength.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Limited lifetime on feet and crossbars. Made by Yakima
Note: The crossbars work great with common aero style clamp on thule, Yakima, and rhino rack accessories.
This Yakima fixed position corebar pickup truck cross bar rack is made for compact trucks & full size trucks without a track system. This pickup truck roof top rack kit 4 all black feet (towers) and 2 areo style black corebar crossbars along with 4 fixed mount landing pads and is make for naked pickup roofs. Drilling is required to install. Once installed the feet and cross bars can be removed and re-attached quickly. Both cross bars together support up to 165lbs of weight, however check you roof capacity as that may vary. It works with the yakima sks key system. The 2 black corebar crossbars are made of galvanized steel and feature a beautiful black powder coat finish. The 4 feet are also black. These are basic cross bars & Do NOT have t-slots but do work with clamp on, aero bar style rack accessories like ski, snow board, kayak and rack baskets. Use it for work or play. The feet uprights (towers) just clamp to the landing pads, which do require drilling for installation and also come with covers for when you remove the rack. The corebar pickup crossbars attach to the feet quickly and easily once the landing pads are installed. Plus this pickup roof rack kit can be removed when it’s not needed quickly or re-attached easily. Featuring a beautiful black finish. The Core bar crossbars work with most of the aero bar style, clamp on thule, yakima and rhino rack accessories.
Upgrade your pickup roof top with a fixed position pickup truck crossbar roof rack.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning