- V Series technology – minimizes size, maximizes cutting capability
- Handle-only convenience
- Instant-on technology, plug it in and cut
- Six power levels (Power to match the job, Fingertip controls)
- Innovative blade holder, unobstructed visibility
- Extreme precision and ease of use
- Patented stabilizer design for consistent cutting depth
- Perfect for section repairs and detailed grooves
- Cuts grooves from 1/32″ to 1/2″ wide
Stay competitive with the more affordable Van Alstine V100 Tire Groover. Featuring an instant-on trigger with 6 power levels for heat and handle only convenience. Groove your racing tires with speed and ease. The fingertip controls, instant blade adjustment or changing makes this rubber tire cutter easy to use and effective.
Convenience is the key word when describing the Van Alstine V-100 Tire Groover. Using Van Alstine’s V-Series technology, the need for a control box and power cable was eliminated, and a tire groover with an unmatched combination of convenience and power was created. All the electronics are housed within the handle of this tool, yet amazingly, it is light and comfortable to use, making it extremely user-friendly and convenient to handle, transport and operate. With the ability to easily cut grooves up to ½” wide, this little giant provides a combination of convenience and power that has made it the choice groover in many situations. Whether you are a racer who has to transport a lot of equipment and work in tight quarters, or you are a trucker who likes to keep a groover on hand, the V100 is a great choice. Pick it up, pull the trigger and start cutting.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning