- Choose Soft Premium Roll-up: Slant back design, HD double coated vinyl, strong aluminum flame, clamp-on install (looking for more security, check out our hard fold cover & rack combo) note: hard tonneau & rack not available for 8′ beds)
- Choose Black Matte Aluminum, Clear Aluminum, or Steel Truck Rack
- Choose Sport (12″ uprights), Pro (Vertical Uprights), or Contour (Contoured Uprights) Truck Rack Styles
- Tonneau & Rack Combo is easy at home clamp-on installation.
Truck Rack Features:
- Black Matte Aluminum or Clear Aluminum or Steel: Premium grade corrosion resistant aluminum with a sleek sharp black matte finish or clear aluminum finish. Steel truck racks are powered coated black with aluminum cross bars.
- Integrated Design: Built in channels on side rails & crossbars for rack accessories, tie down holes on uprights.
- Removable & Adjustable: Uprights can be totally removed or adjusted front to bed easily.
- Work & Play: Great for ladders at work and sports gear like kayaks and snowboards on the weekend.
- Aluminum Models Have Channel Utility Rails: Bed rails offer integrated mounting channels for tie-downs to use with or without the uprights.
- Aluminum Models Multi-Function Cross Bars: Attach accessories and secure ladders/cargo/canoes & sport equipped with integrated channels across the top & bottom of cross bars. (Contour rack cross bars are 66″W x 1-1/2″W x 1-1/2″T & Pro Seires & Low Profile Sport rack cross bars are 72″W x 1-1/2″W x 1-1/2″T)
- Fast No Drill Install (most models): Unique top rail mounting system into stake pockets, installs quick with no drilling. Note: The rack for the Gladiator, Tacoma & Ranger requires drilling to install).
- Precision Fit: Made model specific for a great fit on your pickup truck and the contoured uprights add some style. Height above the box rail for Contour & Pro: 24″ for mid-size pickups, 26″ tall for full-size trucks and 27″ tall for Ford Super Duty trucks. Height above box for Sport Rack is 12″ tall. Optional load dividers sit an additional 3 in. above cross bars.
- Many Many Accessories: Integrated channels allow for use with optional accessories including load divider kits, anchor cleats, tie down kits & cab guard kits. Not sure what pickup truck rack is best for you, check out the Truck Rack Comparison Chart.
- NOTE: The difference between the Aluminum and Aluminum Pro Series is the Pro has more vertical uprights for the more hauling capacity and the aluminum series uprights are contoured to the truck and thus slightly less hauling capacity. Pro & Sport models 500 lb capacity & contour rack 400 lbs.
Tonneau Cover Features:
- Soft Roll-up Tonneau: Premium roll-up tonneau. Opens & closes in seconds. Stores neatly behind cab with straps. Bars & bows rollup with cover. Fast auto lock and release latch under tonneau along with premium textured double coated sleek, heavy duty vinyl cover. Premium hook and look side sealing and clamp on installation. Sits 1-1/2″ above bed.
- Premium Fast Rollup: Rolls up fast, closes fast and when open stores neatly behind the cab for easily hauling big stuff
- Fast Lock Release: Fast release latch and when closing it auto locks
- Fast Clamp on Install: Pre-assembled for a quick at home installation in minutes
- Fast Tune Tension Adjusters: The tension adjusters allow you to fine tune the tension for the besting fit cover
- Extra Seals for the Weather: Includes front & rear rail seals for added protection from the weather.
- Rebel Snug for the Weather: Protects your stuff from the elements and has the premium Rebel Snug side sealing system for years and years of use
- Double Locks: An additional lock on passenger side for extra security
- HD Textured Cover & Frame: Exclusive “RYNO Tarp” double sided HD textured cover with anodized aluminum frame handles any snow load
- Made in the USA: Made with precision and top shelf materials & workmanship from North Dakota for years and years of heavy-duty use and great looks.
Not sure what size bed you have? Check out the How To Measure Your Truck Bed Video.
Note: Drilling is required for installation of rack on the Jeep Gladiator, Toyota Tacoma & New Ford Ranger since they do not have stake pocket holes on the top of the bed rail.
Upgrade your pickup with a tonneau cover and truck rack combo kit. The soft rollup tonneau & truck rack package is super versatile. Choose a soft rollup tonneau, then select whether you want a black matte aluminum, standard aluminum truck rack or steel truck bed rack. Choose from Contoured & Pro Series styles, along with low-profile sport racks. This premium soft RHR roll-up tonneau installs inside of the bed and works with the truck rack that installs into the stake pocket holes of your pickup truck. All of the sport & ladder rack options are adjustable to any position along your bed rails and fully removable, with ease. The soft roll-up tonneau stores neatly and compactly behind your rear cab window. All products are manufactured in Jamestown, ND. The premium soft tonneau feature a 5 year warranty, and the truck racks have a 1 year warranty. The Pro & Sport racks have a 500 lb. capacity and the Contour rack models have 400 lbs. capacity. Looking for more security? Check out our Hard fold tonneau & rack combo.
Finally, you can get a rollup tonneau & truck rack specifically integrated to work together.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning