- Made from 600 Grade Anodized Aluminum and available in Black or Clear
- Channel Crossbars / Load bars dimensions: 72″ long x 3-1/2″ wide x 1-1/2″ tall
- Adjusts from Mid-height to Full-height rack with the built in quick dial knobs
- Adjustable Height Uprights (32 different heights). Uprights are 2&” tall, however top height of crossbar is actually 28-5/8″ tall.
- T-Slot Channel crossbars allow for mounting additional rack accessories
- 4 Load stops are included and fit nicely into T-slot channels on cross bars
- Integrated AirTrip bar technology redirects airflow for superior aerodynamics
- Wind Diffuser technology disturbs airflow to reduce noise and drag for improved fuel economy
- 2 SecureLock clmap covers the Thule One-Key system locks that secure rail to truck
- 2 Locking endcaps with One-Key system secures upright load bar supports to truck
- 450 lbs capacity
- Clamp on installation (most models)
- Kit comes with front & rear uprights with cross bars, 4 load stops and installation hardware
- Factory Warranty from Thule
Note: This rack does NOT work with tonneau covers.
This adjustable height (mid-height to full height) aluminum truck rack, the Thule Xsporter Pro is great for hauling kayaks and canoes, gear or if you are out on an adventure, mount a platform and tent to it. It’s a clamp on install (most models) and can be attached or removed quickly. The load bars / cross bars have built in t-slot channels for mounting additional rack accessories. Made from aluminum and available with a clear or black finish for years and years of great looks. It also comes with a one-key lock system that locks the feet to the truck and the uprights to the truck. The quick dial knobs make it easy to adjust the height and the included cargo stops always come in handy. Xsporter pro rack comes with front & rear uprights, cross bars, 4 load stops along with all mounting hardware. Made by Thule of Sweden.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning