- Easy rear loading system
- 75lb max load capacity
- Accommodates kayaks up to 36″ wide
- Do not exceed weight or size limit for rack or vehicle
- Protects hull with rubber padded decks
- Kit includes 4 carriers, 4 straps, and all mounting hardware
- Will work in T-slot rack systems
- Will work with any Thule system
- Rack sold Separate
The Thule Top Deck Kayak Carrier is going to be a great alternative to expensive full kayak rack systems. If you are a paddler on a budget this is the kit for you. This system is designed to work with Thule, Yakima, and factory crossbars. Integrated rubber pads help protect the hull during loading and unloading. With a 75lb weight limit this system will fit up to a 36″ wide Kayak, SUP board, or canoe. The Top Deck will also mount to your rack system tool-free by using wing knobs to tighten which allows for easy install and removal.
To mount your watercraft simply set the front of the hull onto the rear carriers. Raise the rear of the hull and slide it into the front carriers. Once it is in place you can use the 4 straps included to safely secure the watercraft to the rack system.
Made by Thule of Sweden.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning