- 3 person sleeping capacity
- Static weight capacity of 600lb
- Mesh panels to offer the most ventilation and airflow
- Four Large internal pockets to store gear
- The base is constructed of aluminum with insulated fiberglass sheets
- Canopy is constructed of 600D ripstop fabric; 260g polyester cotton blend
- Fabric is UV and mold resistant to withstand any elements
- Internal frame is 5/8″ thick wrapped aluminum
- Mosquito netting in all windows and doors
- Includes high-density foam mattress
- Includes an 8ft-6in telescoping ladder
- Includes all hardware and tools to mount with
- Peak internal height: 52 in
- Fully collapsed dimensions: 48 x 56 x 12 in (W x L x H)
- Fully open dimensions: 96 x 56 x 52 in (W x L x H)
- Sleeping Footprint: 96 x 56 (L x W)
- Tent will not work with Thule Trac Rac or Thule Xsporter Pro Racks
- Do not exceed rack or vehicle weight limit
- Requires minimum cross bar spread of 33.5 in
Be ready to explore the outdoors like never before with Thule’s Tepui Explorer Kukenam Tent! Perfect for any adventures, from the beach to the mountains and desert. The Explorer Kukenam works great with cross over vehicles and pickups with a bed or roof rack. This tent will mount to almost all rack systems stock or aftermarket with no hassles. All mounting hardware and tools needed for install come included with easy to follow instructions. Made for the elements and durability with a 600D ripstop fabric infused with 260g polyester cotton. Fabrics also have UV and water-resistant ventilate coating to protect against mold and UV damage. The Interior offers mesh panels for ventilation, a high density 2-1/2″ foam mattress with cotton cover, and four large pockets to store your gear. All windows and the door will have integrated mosquito netting. No need to worry about the height of your tent, included is a telescoping ladder that extends to 8ft-6in.
So grab your friends or family and set out on your newest adventure! Canopy is super fast to set up and pack up to let you hit the road faster. You can comfortably fit 3 people if you are within the tent and rack weight specifications. Eliminate the need to sleep on the cold hard ground or having to blow up an air mattress whenever you move spots. This tent is perfect for any outdoor enthusiast that is always on the move.
Made by Thule of Sweden.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning