- Great for Tonneau Covers w/ T-Slotted Channel Rails: Works great for pickups with truck bed covers equipped with t-slotted side rails including Pace Edwards covers with explorer series rails and ultragroove rails along with Retrax covers with XR channel rails.
- Secure Your Gear: Holds up to 200 lbs and works very well hauling your gear to the next adventure.
- Kit Includes 4 Feet (Towers) & 2 Tri-Channel ProBar Cross Bars: Kit includes 4 towers with locks along with 2 crossbars & mounting hardware.
- 69″ Wide ProBar Crossbars: Features tri-channel T-slots with push-down infill for easy t-slot mount attachment for even more rack accessories.
- Adjustable Foot Pack / Towers: The upright towers can be slide forward or back on your t-slotted rails to the position that works best for you.
- Simple Installation: Can be installed or totally removed with ease.
- Includes 1 Key System: 1 key system locks to secure your rack to the tonneau tracks.
- Premium Black Finish: Premium black powered coated finish on foot backs with clear anodized aluminum probar cross bars.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: On probar cross bars and feet, with 2 year warranty on pads.
- Made by Thule
Note: The crossbars work great with common thule, Yakima, and rhino rack accessories.
Upgrade your pickup truck equipped with a tonneau that has t-slot channel side rails from Pace Edwards or Retrax. The thule probar sport rack with cross bars works great with pace-edwards tonneau covers equipped with explorer series or ultragroove rails, as well as Retrax covers with XR series rails. The kit includes 2 of the newly designed probar cross bars with t-slots for accessories along with 4 feet (uprights / foot packs) with locks and all needed mounting hardware. This thule rack can be easily installed, removed and adjusted. The cross bars are 69″ wide with a tri-slot design to mount even more rack accessories. Great for bike, ski and snowboard racks. All backed by the Thule limited lifetime warranty.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Thule Tracks Rack for T-Slot Tonneau Cover Features