- Easy rear loading system
- 75lb max load capacity
- Accommodates kayaks up to 36″ wide
- Do not exceed weight or size limit for rack or vehicle
- Protects hull with large felt cushioned pads
- Kit includes 4 saddles, 4 straps, and all mounting hardware
- Universal mounting kit allows mounting to most major rack systems
- Will work in T-slot rack systems
The DockGlide Kayak Saddle will make heading to the water safe and easy. Unique FlipFit brackets allow for you to mount saddles into T-slot racks or most round bar and Thule racks. With felt-lined large pivoting saddles, it will reduce the wear and tear on the hull of your watercraft while making loading and unloading easier on the back. Pivoting saddles allow easy adjusting to your specific watercraft to have a snug fit for safe travel. You can also mount SUP boards and canoes that do not exceed weight and width limits.
To mount your watercraft simply set the front of the hull onto the rear flat saddles. Raise the rear of the hull and slide it into the front saddles. Once it is in place you can use the 4 straps included to safely secure the watercraft to the rack system.
Made by Thule of Sweden.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning