- Works with Race gas, gasoline, diesel, kerosene, light oils & non-potable water. (For methanol or ethanol, check out the TERA Methanol – Ethanol Pump)
- Easily fill at the track without the mess
- Powered by 4 “AA” batteries (not included).
- Water-resistant power buttons
- 2.4 GPM flow rate.
- Built in auto-stop sensor overfill system.
- Has a 24″ intake tube and a 51″ discharge hose.
- Includes 4 fuel jug adaptors for various fuel jugs including Utility Jugs, Racing Jugs, VP Racing, Mr Gasket, Midwest Can, No-Spill Can, Scepter, Briggs & Stratton & Garage BOSS and more. (Not compatible with FMD gas cans).
- Jug NOT included.
This will NOT work with the following: Methanol, Ethanol, Alcohol, Drinking water, thinners, solvents, hot liquids, acetone, benzene, creosol, ethyl, phenol, methyl ethyl, concentrated caustic liquid soda, nitric acid, hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid etc.
CSA Certified under UL Standards. This product was tested by CSA per an agreement with UL, and is certified for use in both Canada and the US according to applicable Canadian and US standards
Make your race fuel filling easier with the TRFA01-XL AA battery powered race fuel gas transfer pump. This fuel pump hooks up to you your race fuel jug. Great for 5 gallon fuel race jugs to pump right at the track without the mess. The built in auto-stop helps make sure you don’t overfill. It comes with 4 adapters to fit virtually all race fuel jug caps. The hose is long enough to reach your race car fuel cell or motorcycle fuel tank. This double “AA” battery powered fuel pump works on race fuel, gasoline, diesel fuel, kerosene, light oils & non-potable water.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning