- Great for Camper Towing: Reduces and absorbs vibration with progressive spring rate with superior damping properties
- Simple & Effective: Improves driver control & ride comfort. Works in conjunction with your factory leaf springs.
- Maintenance Free: Just add them to your pickup or van and that’s all you ever need to do.
- Increase Safety: Compress up to 80% of original height with full memory rebound (500 lb capacity @ 50% compression.)
- For 3,000-8,000 GAWR: Trailer SumoSprings for Trailer Axle with 3,000 to 8,000 GAWR.
- 2 Styles Fits All: Choose either over axle or under axle configuration.
- Micro-Cellular Urethane: Patented and will not leak or rupture.
- Auto Activated: Cushions ride and automatically activate springs only when extra support is needed.
- Simple Installation: Easy install with simple hand tools and about an hour of time.
- Sold as a Pair: Rear Set includes 1 Left and 1 Right Spring.
- Made in the USA: Manufactured in Carpenteria, CA
Please note: Never load any vehicle beyond the manufacturer’s GVWR
Transform your trailer towing experience with sumo springs for your camper. There are tow applications to cover just about every trailer out there. Choose from under axle and over axle designs. Trailer SumoSprings are manufactured from our micro-cellular polyurethane. Designed to remove sway, hop, & vibration when towing your camper trailer. This maintenance free, airless rear mounting sumo springs increases overall driver control and ride comfort when towing your trailer. The is one of the most affordable and effective rv camper towing upgrades you can get.
Two applications: one for trailers with spring-under axle configurations, and one for spring-over.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning