- Kit Includes: 7′ Aluminum blade with 6″ tall rubber cutting edge, plow push frame, adjustable interceptor & blade markers and all the hardware. (2″ front hitch not included)
- Doesn’t Include: 2″ receiver hitch, If you need one with your plow check out LT Utility Snow Plow with Front Mount
- 82″ wide aluminum blade with 6″ tall rubber cutting edge.
- Adjustable height interceptor. (Interceptor fits into 2″ hitch)
- Move snow with your pickup or SUV in a single swoop with 7′ blade
- SnowSport LT Utility Snow Plow has a super-sized push frame for more strength than the 180 to move heavier snow
- Awesome aluminum blade will resist rust and retain shape
- No repairing hydraulic lines, no replacing wires and solenoids. Works with the force of gravity!
- Lower blade’s brilliant turf-friendly design and composite rubber construction works on lawns and driveways – NO damage
- Easy in-home installation; everything you’ll need is shipped in one box
- Optional SnowSport electric snowplow winch kit available
- This difference in this LT plow and the HD model is the HD has an angling interceptor, box ends & available up to 8′.
- Made in the USA: Made by Agri-Cover, Inc. of Jamestown, ND USA
The personal light-duty home snowplow just hooks up to your 2″ front or rear hitch. Hook it up, drop it down, and start plowing the snow in your driveway. Snowsport LT plow with 7′ wide and this simple but amazing plow is constructed to lightweight 7′ wide aluminum blade that has a 6″ tall rubber cutting edge that is perfect for asphalt, gravel, and even grass because it won’t damage it like traditional home plows. This seven-foot plow comes with push frame, blade markers, and aluminum plow with a 6″ rubber edge but doesn’t included the 2″ receive to mount the plow to your truck. You can buy one separately or check out Snowsport LT Snow Plow with Front Hitch. So if you are looking to clean your personal driveway with ease and have a 2″ receiver already then the SNOWSPORT® LT Utility Snow Plow without mount is for you.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning