- Kit Includes: 7′ or 8′ aluminum blade, plow push frame, HD rubber cutting edge, rubber box ends, blade markers, angling interceptor kit
- 2″ Front Hitch: Can be ordered with or without vehicle-specific front 2″ receiver
- Maximum snow removal with heavy-duty 7′ and 8′ wide blades to choose from
- 84″ or 94″ wide by 18″ tall blade plus 6″ rubber cutting edge and box ends for maximum pushing capacity
- SnowSport HD Utility Snow Plow has the largest, strongest steel push frame for unbeatable durability
- Interceptor kit allows you to manually angle the blade
- Anodized aluminum frame and blade will resist rust better than cheaper steel
- No repairing hydraulic lines, no replacing wires and solenoids. Works with the force of gravity!
- 1″ thick rubber cutting edge with box ends is perfect for lawns, gravel, and any type of drive because it won’t damage it
- Easy in-home installation; everything you’ll need is shipped in one box
- Optional electric snowplow winch kit available
- Made in the USA: Made by Agri-Cover, Inc. of Jamestown, ND USA
Get the Snowsport HD snowplow. This front hitch mount HD home snow plow package is a great addition to your pickup or SUV to move snow around your house, driveway and shop. Available with or without the 2″ front receiver hitch mount. What is great about the HD home snow plow is that you don’t have to worry about damaging your driveway or grass because of the one of kind rubber cutting edge and box ends. You can choose the size of plow that suits you; choose either a 7″ or 8″ plow blade. Both plows are constructed out of lightweight but durable aluminum that of course come with a 1″ thick rubber edge. This plow also comes standard with steel plow frame, blade markers, and a year, make, model-specific front 2″ receiver hitch.
Installing is simple taking only a few minutes to add or remove the plow to your truck once you have the front hitch install. For the install of the front hitch, most models are a simple bolt-on with no-drilling need. Also, what is great about this gravity plow is that there is little to no maintains needed, there is no line, wires, or solenoids to worry about braking. So if you are looking for an easy to use, lightweight plow for your home use the SNOWSPORT® HD Utility Snow Plow is for you.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning