- Kit Includes: 7′ or 8′ aluminum blade, plow push frame, angling interceptor, HD rubber cutting edge, rubber box ends & blade markers (2″ front hitch not included)
- Doesn’t Include: Front 2″ receiver
- Works on any front 2″ receiver hitch (center of receiver hitch must be 9″ to 16.5″ off ground to use with plow)
- Maximum snow removal with heavy-duty 7′ and 8′ blades to choose from
- Interceptor kit allows you to manually angle the blade
- Anodized aluminum blade will resist rust better than steel
- Design pushes snow up and forward for maximum snow removal
- No repairing hydraulic lines, no replacing wires, and solenoids. Works with the force of gravity!
- Lower blade’s brilliant turf-friendly HD rubber cutting edge works on lawns, concrete, gravel & asphalt
- Easy in-home installation; everything you’ll need is shipped in one box
- Optional electric snowplow winch kit available
- Made in the USA: Made by Agri-Cover, Inc. of Jamestown, ND USA
The snowsport HD plow comes in handy all winter long. This front hitch mounted plow is great for pickups and sport utility vehicles. The HD home utility snowplow is perfect for any size or type of driveway, with its aluminum blade and 1″ thick rubber cutting edge & box ends it’s great for around home or the shop. Works on concrete, gravel, asphalt and grass. This heavy-duty but lightweight plow comes in 7′ or 8′ blade sizes. It mounts to a 2″ front receiver hitch, and it super easy to attach or remove onto your pickup. Each SnowSport plow kit comes with a plow frame, 7′ or 8′ aluminum blade with built in 1″ think rubber blade with box ends, and a pair of blade markers. The rubber cutting edge won’t wreck your lawn and the plow blade design rolls snow up and forward for maximizing the amount of snow you can push and stack. It can handle wet mountain snow to dry cold snow. Drive forward to engage blade and push snow and back up to release blade. The unique design pushes snow up and forward for maximizing the amount of snow you can move and stack. Tested, designed and manufactured in Jamestown, ND USA for years of use.
What makes this plow so awesome is that it doesn’t use hydraulics, wires, or solenoids to work this just use good old gravity to push the snow away and keep your grass, gravel, and driveway from getting damaged. So if you are wanting a nearly maintenance-free plow then the SNOWSPORT® HD Utility Snow Plow is for you.
Perfect for anyone tired from mornings of back-breaking shoveling or no blowing, excellent for someone who’s nearly frozen to death trying to keep up with feet of falling snow.
This kit doesn’t come with is the 2″ front receiver to mount it to your truck, SUV, or your Jeep. If you have a front receiver hitch already this snowplow is for you if you don’t then the SnowSport HD Utility Snow Plow with Mount might better suit you.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning