- Redesigned better and stronger from Maxliner floormats
- Raised outer edges to trap spills
- Precision custom fit design for your specific vehicle
- Constructed from Polyethylene and a plastic-rubber blend
- Digital laser design with raised edge molding is perfect for catching spills and dirt
- Easy spray off cleaning
- Anti-skid bottom layer keeps mat in place without damaging OE carpet
- Material is non-toxic and odorless
- Available in grey, tan, cocoa, or black
- Available for 1st, 2nd, 3rd rows & cargo area
- Available by individual row or as a set
Too often we forget about the area below our feet, but the accidental morning coffee spill or gunk on your shoes can wreak havoc on your vehicle’s interior look. So protect the rig you love the most with the budget-friendly custom-fit Smartliner All Weather Liners (formerly Maxliner Floormats). Smartliner has redesigned the Maxliner floor mats to not only be a better fitting mat but is now made from a thicker and more durable construction. Made from 100% recycled materials these mats are built with plastic-rubber infused with polyethylene. All mats have raised edges all around the floor liner to help keep spills and debris on the liner. This allows for a super sleek OEM look.
Smartliner uses a precise 3D scan of the interior of your vehicle to allow only the best custom-fit floor mats. With a perfect fit in-hand, Smartliner can protect every inch of space in the area under your feet or cargo area from damage and stains. The anti-skid bottom layer of the floor liners keeps the floor mat in place without harming or altering the original OE carpet or leaving noticeable marks like nibs of traditional rubber and plastic floor mats.
These mats are available for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-row seating as well as the cargo liner. You can buy as an individual row or in a complete set. Smartliners are offered in Black, Grey, Tan or Cocoa to allow a perfect match for your vehicle. These mats have are super easy to install by simply setting them in place in your vehicle. If your vehicle is equipped with retention posts, your mats will have retention clips. Simply snap your mat into place for install. To clean mats remove them from the vehicle and spray them down with a hose. Let mats dry before installing them back in your vehicle.
These All-weather mats are backed by a limited lifetime warranty from Smartliners.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning