- 8 adjustment holes that can be flipped around more drop or rise for 8″ of Adjustment – 4″ of drop & 4″ of rise
- Dual cushioning system for safe & smoother towing
- Has combo 2″ and 2-5/16″ balls & 2 built-in sway control bar tabs for mounting the basic sway control arm bar(s) & mini ball(s) (Curt 17200 sway control kit)
- 12,000 lbs towing capacity and a 1,200 lbs tongue weight
- Premium black powder-coated finish with chrome hitch balls
- Available to fit a 2″ or 2-1/2″ receiver hitch
- Works with all Shocker ball mount adaptors attachments; Pintle hooks, combo multiball, clevis, cushioned drawbar, drawbar, drop ball mounts, raise ball mounts, and more.
- Includes adjustable 8 hole XRC base frame, Combo Ball Mount w/ sway control bar tabs, with 2″ & 2-5/16″ balls & 2 hitch pins for attachment.
Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. How to measure receiver hitch tube size?
The Shocker XRC combo ball mount with sway bar control tabs features 8″ of adjustment along with a 2″ and 2-5/16″ hitch ball. It includes a dual cushioning system that allows for a safer smoother ride. This helps reduce wear and tear on your vehicle and trailer. Both the ball mount and hitch combo attachment can be flipped around. With a 12,000 lbs towing weight capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight rating. Featuring a welded combo ball mount with built-in sway tabs, designed to work with sway control kits like the Curt 17200. This Shocker XRC combo hitch ball mount provides the ultimate in versatility for your towing needs with 4″ of drop to 4″ of rise. Use this adjustable ball mount however you need to for tons of towing applications. The base XRC ball mount frame works will all the other Shocker ball mount attachments.
For the combo ball mount, the hitch balls are manufactured together – one-piece construction for maximum strength and durability. Featuring a premium black powder coat finish with chrome hitch balls.
Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory receiver hitch weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the receiver hitch that is mounted on your tow vehicle.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning