- Dual cushion hitch design to cushion and absorb the road shock for a smoother towing and helps reduce sway
- Up to 7-1/2″ of drop, ideal for taller or lifted pickup trucks
- Bump cushion design works great for towing boats, camper, enclosed trailer, race trailers, equipment, skid steer, snowmobile & fish house towing
- Shank in longer than standard & features 2 hitch pin holes for adjustable length or hitch mounting rock guards or mud flaps
- 7 adjustment holes and this cushion hitch can be flipped around more drop or rise
- 12,000 lbs towing capacity and a 1,200 lbs tongue weight
- Premium powder-coated black finish
- Works great with rock guards for boats & trailers like Rock Tamer mud flaps
- Choose for 2″ or 2-1/2″ receiver hitch. The 2-1/2″ will fit 3″ receiver hitch tubes with adapter sleeve (sold separately)
Free Ground Shipping* | Shocker Guarantee | Free Returns
Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. How to measure receiver hitch tube size?
The Shocker XRC cushion drop hitch is great for taller or lifted trucks. Get up to 7-1/2″ of drop. Upgrade your towing experience with an XRC cushioning hitch ball mount. The dual bump cushion design absorbs the road shock & cushions the ride, which also reduces the tendency for trailer sway. Plus it’s the only cushion hitch on the market the can use flipped around for more drop or rise. The Shocker XRC cushion hitch ball mount is designed for both light-duty and heavy-duty use and for towing boats, campers, motorcycle trailers, cargo trailers, ice & fish houses, and more. You can cushion the towing experience for towing you are towing your boat, camper, enclosed trailers, skid steer trailers, snowmobile & fish house and more. The dual bump cushion design is rated up to 12,000 lbs with 1,200 lbs tongue weight capacity. Tons of versatility with a smoother towing experience than a solid ball mount. The Shock Absorbing Impact drop ball mount has built-in adjustment and maximum versatility with 7 adjustment holes for your towing needs. Plus it has 2 hitch pin holes should you need to adjust for length or if you want to add hitch mount rock guards or mud flaps. Shocker XRC hitch works great with rock guards for boats & trailers like the Rock Tamers.
Safety Notice: The Shocker XRC Cushion Drop Ball mount is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory receiver hitch weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the receiver hitch that is mounted on your tow vehicle, along with your vehicle & trailer tow ratings.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning