- HD adjustable drop pintle hitch hook ball mount. Works with 6″ OD x 3″ ID pintle rings.
- 8 adjustment holes that can be flipped around more drop or rise for more versatility
- 1-1/2″ rise to 5-1/2″ of drop – should cover anything you need to pull
- This pintle military style hook is specially designed for a nice, tighter fit with your pintle ring
- 12,000 lbs towing capacity and a 1,200 lbs tongue weight
- Includes adjustable base frame, pintle hook attachment & 2 ball mount pins.
- Premium black powder coated finish of base frame
- Comes with 2″ or 2-1/2″ shank. 2-1/2″ will fit 3″ receiver hitch tubes with adapter (sold separately)
- Works with all Shocker Hitch ball mount adapters attachments; Pintle hooks, combo multiball, clevis, cushioned drawbar, drawbar, drop ball mounts, raise ball mounts and more.
- Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. How to measure receiver hitch tube size?
The Shocker XR adjustable drop pintle hook ball mount with a 1-1/2″ of rise to 5-1/2″ of drop. 12,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight. Shocker XR pintle hook hitch ball mount provides the ultimate in versatility. The XR has built in adjustability maximum versatility for your towing needs. This Shocker XR pintle hook ball mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Use this adjustable ball mount however you need to for tons of versatility. This pintle hook fits 6″ OD x 3″ ID pintle rings. This military style hitch is still popular for many towing applications.
This pintle hook mount is heavy-duty and is designed for a better fit with your pintle ring.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts.
Safety Notice: The Shocker XR drop pintle hitch ball mount is a heavy duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory receiver hitch weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the receiver hitch that is mounted on your tow vehicle.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning