- HD adjustable drop & rise ball mount; choose combo ball, drop, raised, pintle, drawbar & clevis
- 8 adjustment holes that can be flipped around more drop or rise
- 8″ of Adjustment — You can flip it around for more drop or rise.
- 12,000 lbs towing capacity and a 1,200 lbs tongue weight
- Premium black powder coated finish of base frame
- Comes with 2″ or 2-1/2″ shank. 2-1/2″ will fit 3″ receiver hitch tubes with adapter (sold separately)
- Works with all our other ball mount adapters attachments; Pintle hooks, combo multiball, clevis, cushioned drawbar, drawbar, drop ball mounts, raise ball mounts and more.
- Includes adjustable XR base frame, multi-ball mount & 2 ball mount pins.
Free Ground Shipping* | Shocker Guarantee | Free Returns
Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. How to measure receiver hitch tube size?
Get 8 inches of adjustment with the Shocker XR Adjustable ball mount. Available with tons of adjusting hitch ball mount attachments; combo ball, drawbar, pintle, drop mounts, raised mounts, clevis pin and more. With a 12,000 lbs towing weight capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight rating. Welded combo ball mount with clear zinc plated finish. Shocker XR receiver hitch ball mount provides the ultimate in versatility for your towing needs. This Shocker XR ball mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Use this adjustable ball mount however you need to for tons of towing applications.
For the combo ball mount, the hitch balls are manufactured together – one piece construction for maximum strength and durability. Featuring a premium clear zinc finish for resistance to the elements.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts.
Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory receiver hitch weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the receiver hitch that is mounted on your tow vehicle.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning