- Dual cushion hitch design to cushion and absorb the road shock for a smoother towing and helps reduce sway
- Bump cushion design works great for towing boats, camper, enclose trailer, race trailers, equipment, skidsteer, snowmobile & fish house towing
- Great for use on motor homes, rv’s, pickup trucks, vans, suvs, cuvs and minivans
- Shank in longer than standard & features 2 hitch pin holes for adjustable length or hitch mounting rock guards or mud flaps
- 7 adjustment holes and this cushion hitch can be flipped around more drop or rise
- 7″ of Adjustment – Drop & Rise Vary by Mounted Used
- 12,000 lbs towing capacity and a 1,200 lbs tongue weight
- Premium powder coated finish of base frame
- Works great with rock guards for boats & trailers like Rock Tamer mud flaps
- Choose for 2″ or 2-1/2″ receiver hitch. The 2-1/2″ will fit 3″ receiver hitch tubes with adapter sleeve (sold separately)
- Choose the best ball mount adapter attachment for you; Combo ball, Pintle hitch, drop mount, clevis, drawbar, raise ball mounts, combo ball with sway bar tabs and more.
- The combo ball has a 2″ and 2-5/16″ balls and is a welded combo ball mount with clear zinc plated finish. The rest are black powder coat finish. The drop and regular ball mounts has a bolted on hitch ball.
Free Ground Shipping* | Shocker Guarantee | Free Returns
Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. How to measure receiver hitch tube size?
The most versatile cushion hitch on the market. Upgrade your towing experience with a Shocker Impact cushioning hitch ball mount. The dual bump cushion design absorbs the road shock & cushions the ride, which also reduces the tendency for trailer sway. Plus it’s the only cushion hitch on the market the can use flipped around for more drop or rise. The Shocker Impact cushion hitch ball mount is designed for heavy duty use and for towing boats, campers, motorcycle trailers and more. You can cushion the towing experience for towing you are towing your boat, camper, enclosed trailers, skid steer trailers, snowmobile & fish house and more. The dual bump cushion design is rated up to 12,000 lbs. 7″ of adjustment for extra rise and drop. Can be flipped around. 12,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight. Shocker Impact cushioned hitch ball mount provides the ultimate in versatility and a smoother towing experience than a solid ball mount. The Shock Absorbing Impact ball mount has built in adjustment and maximum versatility with 7 adjustment holes for your towing needs. This Shocker Impact cushioned combo ball mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Use this adjustable ball mount however you need to for tons of versatility. Works great on motorhomes, rv’s, pickup trucks, vans, suvs, cuvs and minivans. Plus it has 2 hitch pin holes should you need to adjust for length or if you want to add hitch mount rock guards or mud flaps. Shocker impact hitch works great with rock guards for boats & trailers like the Rock Tamers.
Many ball mount options to choose from. Including standard mounts with 2″ or 2-5/16″ bolt on balls, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts. The combo ball has a 2″ and 2-5/16″ balls and is a welded combo ball mount with clear zinc plated finish. The rest are black powder coat finish. The drop and regular ball mounts has a bolted on hitch ball.
Safety Notice: The Shocker Impact ball mount with cushions is a heavy duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory receiver hitch weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the receiver hitch that is mounted on your tow vehicle, along with your vehicle & trailer tow ratings.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
Shocker Impact Cushion Hitch Options