- Dual cushion hitch design to cushion and absorb the road shock for a smoother towing and helps reduce sway
- Bump cushion design works great for towing boats, camper, enclose trailer, race trailers, equipment, skidsteer, snowmobile & fish house towing
- Used on motor homes, rv’s, pickup trucks, vans, suvs, cuvs and minivans
- 7 adjustment holes and this cushion hitch can be flipped around more drop or rise
- 7″ of Adjustment – Drop & Rise Vary by Mounted Used
- 12,000 lbs towing capacity and a 1,200 lbs tongue weight
- Premium powder coated finish of base frame
- Choose for 2″ or 2-1/2″ receiver hitch. The 2-1/2″ will fit 3″ receiver hitch tubes with adapter sleeve (sold separately)
- Choose the best ball mount adapter attachment for you; Combo ball, Pintle hitch, drop mount, clevis, drawbar, raise ball mounts, combo ball with sway bar tabs and more.
- The combo ball has a 2″ and 2-5/16″ balls and is a welded combo ball mount with clear zinc plated finish. The rest are black powder coat finish. The drop and regular ball mounts has a bolted on hitch ball.
Free Ground Shipping* | Shocker Guarantee | Free Returns
Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. How to measure receiver hitch tube size?
Upgrade your towing experience with a cushioning hitch ball mount. The dual bump cushion design absorbs the road shock, plus they work great with hitch mounting mud flaps. The Shocker Impact cushion hitch ball mount is designed for heavy duty to cushion the towing experience for towing boats, campers, enclosed trailers, skid steer trailers, snowmobile & fish house and more. The dual bump cushion design is rated up to 12,000 lbs. 7″ of adjustment for extra rise and drop. Can be flipped around. 12,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight. Shocker Impact cushioned hitch ball mount provides the ultimate in versatility and a smoother towing experience than a solid ball mount. The Shock Absorbing Impact ball mount has built in adjustment and maximum versatility with 7 adjustment holes for your towing needs. This Shocker Impact cushioned combo ball mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Use this adjustable ball mount however you need to for tons of versatility. Works great on motorhomes, rv’s, pickup trucks, vans, suvs, cuvs and minivans.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts. The combo ball has a 2″ and 2-5/16″ balls and is a welded combo ball mount with clear zinc plated finish. The rest are black powder coat finish. The drop and regular ball mounts has a bolted on hitch ball.
Safety Notice: The Shocker Impact ball mount with cushions is a heavy duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory receiver hitch weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the receiver hitch that is mounted on your tow vehicle.
Video of Shocker Impact Cushion Hitch Ball Mount in Action
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning