- Smooth safe towing. Improves your overall ride and towing experience plus reduces wear & tear on pickup & trailer
- Instant air ride towing for your pickup & trailer. Built in airbag cushions ride & absorbs road shock, bumps and jerks
- Build your bumper air hitch how you want it, you can choose air hitch capacity, hitch size & type of adjustable ball mount
- 7 Adjustment holes on 2″ and 8 Adjustment holes on 2-1/2″ models. Adjustable height depending on ball mount attachment (2″ of rise to -7-/12″ drop)
- Fine tune for your towing weight. Just add air for heavier loads or bumpier roads
- Choose either to fit a 2″ or 2 1/2″ receiver hitch tube
- Choose 12,000 lbs or 16,000 lbs towing weight capacity & 1,200 lbls to 1,600 lbs tongue weight rating
- Ideal for GMC Sierra, Chevy Silverado, Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon, Dodge Ram, Ford F150, F250, F350, F450, F550 Superduty, Toyota Tundra, Tacoma, Nissan Titan, Frontier and Honda Ridgeline.
- Made and manufactured in Arthur, North Dakota USA.
Huge selection of ball mount adapters available from combo ball mounts, pintle hooks, draw bars, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, raise ball mounts, sway bar tabs and more.
- Note: A Shocker with 2″ shank will not fit a 2-1/2″ receiver even with a sleeve. This is because trucks with a 2-1/2″ hitch have a deeper frame & the hitch that fits 2-1/2″ receiver is slightly deeper. However a Shocker with 2-1/2″ shank will fit a 3″ receiver with sleeve.
- Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. How to measure receiver hitch tube size?
Free Ground Shipping* | Shocker Guarantee | Free Returns
Instant air ride for your pickup & trailer with the Shocker air bag bumper hitch. You can get your bumper mount Shocker Air receiver hitch and pick your adjustable rise, combo or drop ball mount to have the best air hitch from your towing needs. Add Air ride your bumper mount hitch and get smoother and safer towing. Pick your shocker air base frame receiver hitch with or without a ball mount. The built in airbag absorbs the road shock and cushions your ride and overall towing experience. You can get combo ball mounts, drop hitches, pintle hitches, standard mounts and more. Ultimately creating a smooth towing experience for your pickup, trailer and the contents. Shocker Air Hitch base frame includes everything except the ball mount attachment. Ball mount attachments are available include combo ball, drop mount, standard, clevis, cushioned drawbar, draw bar, standard adjustable, combo with sway bar tabs, drop with sway bar tabs and pintle hitch hook ball mounts. Choose 12,000 lbs or the 16,000 HD air bumper hitch. Standard air hitch is 12,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight. Shocker air provides the ultimate smooth ride. This shock absorbing hitch with air bag is the best cushioning device on the planet. The Shocker Air is a miniature air suspension unit mounted between your truck and trailer. This Shocker mounts by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Fits GMC Sierra, Chevy Silverado, Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon, Dodge Ram, Ford F150, F250, F350, F450, F550 Superduty, Toyota Tundra, Tacoma, Nissan Titan, Frontier and Honda Ridgeline. It is also reported these air hitches reduce the tendency for trailer to sway, although they are not anti-sway hitches per say.
The Shocker hitch air bag sits under the receiver tube and the design allows for a 10″ short distance between mounting pin and center of the hitch ball. Plus the additional advantage of the bumper mount air Shocker is you now have the ability to adjust the air pressure for best ride, amount of weight you are towing and load control. Fits standard 2″ receiver tube or 2-1/2″ receivers. Great for pickup trucks.
Shock Dampening Action: Shocker air hitch effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection between your trailer and your receiver hitch.
Choose from the original bumper mount Shocker Air and the Shocker HD air bumper hitch. Original Shocker Air is rated at 12,000 lbs towing capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight. The Shocker HD is 16,000 lbs towing capacity and 1,600 lbs on tongue weight.
Built in Airbag: Shocker Air is designed with a built-in air bag for a smoother towing experience. Featuring a built in height adjustment plus weight adjustable. Just add or ride air depending on the weight of your trailer and it’s contents. An airbag is the best cushioning device on the planet.
Provides Towing Comfort & Safety: It absorbs the road shock, bumps and jerks from concrete highways and gravel roads. Providing way more comfort to you in the pickup along with whatever is in the trailer you are towing. Gives you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The air bag receiver hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
Rocker Arm Pivot Design: Shocker air bumper hitch uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a down and back motion, much different than other air hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for slides, parallel linkages, rollers, shocks or multiple air bags common to other air hitches.
Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory receiver hitch weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the receiver hitch that is mounted on your tow vehicle.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning