- Smoother Safer Towing – Air ride towing technology with an extremely durable built airbag to cushion the ride & absorb the road shock.
- Towing Capacity Options: 12,000 lbs. tow / 1,200 lbs. tongue & 16,000 lbs. tow / 1,600 lbs. tongue
- Ball Mount Options: 2″ or 2-5/16″ ball with built-in sway control bar tabs for mounting the basic sway control arm bar(s) & mini ball(s) (Curt 17200 sway control kit)
- 7 Adjustment holes
- Adjustable height options: 4-1/2″ to 7-1/2″
- Available for 2″ & 2 1/2″ receiver hitch tubes
- Fine-tune for your towing weight. Just add air for heavier loads
- A huge selection of ball mount adapters also available from drawbars, pintle hooks, clevis, drop ball mounts, raise ball mounts, and more.
- Fits GMC Sierra, Chevy Silverado, Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon, Dodge Ram, Ford F150, F250, F350, F450, F550 Superduty, Toyota Tundra, Tacoma, Nissan Titan, Frontier, and Honda Ridgeline.
- Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″, or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. How to measure receiver hitch tube size?
- Kit includes HD receiver hitch base frame with built-in 12K or 16K airbag, ball mount w/ sway tabs, 2″ or 2-5/16″ ball, and two pins.
Free Ground Shipping* | Shocker Guarantee | Free Returns
Get everything you need for Smoother towing with Shockers Heavy-Duty Air Receiver Hitch with sway control tabs ball mount. You can quickly add air ride to your pickup & trailer with the 12,000 or 16,000 lbs towing capacity bumper mount Shocker HD Air receiver hitch. It comes with a 2″ or 2-5/16″ ball mount and has welded sway tabs to hook sway control bars too. This system is offered with a 4-1/2″ up to 7-1/2″ of rise or drop. This hitch works great with farm equipment, military vehicles, and more. Instantly add air ride towing for your pickup and trailer. The Shocker HD air hitch provides the ultimate smooth ride. The Shocker Air is a miniature air suspension unit mounted between your truck and trailer. This Shock absorbing cushion hitch mounts by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Works great on pickups like the GMC Sierra, Chevy Silverado 1500, 2500, 3500, Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon, Dodge Ram, Ford F150, F250, F350, F450, F550 Superduty, Toyota Tundra, Tacoma, Nissan Titan, Frontier, and Honda Ridgeline.
the HD airbag sits under the receiver tube allowing a short distance of 10-inches between the mounting pin and ball center. You will find the advantage of the Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for the best ride and load control. Note: A Shocker HD with a 2″ shank will not fit a 2-1/2″ receiver even with a sleeve. This is because trucks with a 2-1/2″ hitch have a deeper frame & the hitch that fits the 2-1/2″ receiver is slightly deeper. However, a Shocker with a 2-1/2″ shank will fit a 3″ receiver with a sleeve.
The Shocker HD is 16,000 lbs towing capacity/1,600 lbs on tongue weight and the standard air hitch is 12,000 lbs towing capacity/ 1,200 on tongue weight.
Quality Manufacturing: Welded sway tabs allow for a one-piece construction for maximum strength and durability. Featuring a clear zinc finish on balls for resistance to the elements.
Air Ride Hitch: Shocker Air is designed with a built-in airbag for a smoother towing experience. Featuring a built-in height adjustment plus weight adjustable. Just add or ride air depending on the weight of your trailer and its contents.
Provide Comfort: With a smoother ride! Travel a lot on concrete highways? No more jarring every time you cross a section divider. Your Shocker air hitch absorbs the thumps and bumps.
Simple Pivot Design: uses a rocker arm pivot design that produces a down and back motion, much different than other air hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for slides, parallel linkages, rollers, shock absorbers, or multiple airbags common to other air hitches.
Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The airbag receiver hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
Shock Dampening Action: Shocker air hitch effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging, and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection between your trailer and your receiver hitch.
Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker hitch absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long-term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
Adds Life To Your Vehicle: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations. Join the list of satisfied customers that are using Shocker hitches. Order one today and get ready for your ultimate smooth towing experience the next time out.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts, and combo multi-ball mounts.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning