- Protect your trailer with towing from rocks and debris
- After initial install, can be attached or removed quickly
- DIY Dream Kit – Set it up however you want
- Universal fit for most full-size pickup trucks & suvs. Clamp mounts to your ball mount
- 80″ top frame bar, with mount for receiver and includes 4, 12″w x 24″ tall rubber mud flaps you attach how you want
- Simple frame, with trim to fit design
- 3/8″ thick rubber mud flaps (4 are included in kit)
- Includes 2 Trim Plates (Matte Black on 1 Side & Clear Coated Aluminum on the other). Set up however you want
- Rubber is rated to handle heat up to 200° F and still remain flexible at -40° F.
- Made with rust-proof aluminum and all zinc plated hardware for years of great looks
- Made in the USA: Made by Agri-Cover, Inc. of Jamestown, ND USA
- Kit Includes: 4 mud flaps, 1 hitch mounting bar with clamp for ball mount, 2 trim plates & all install hardware
Protect your trailer when towing with the ROXTER™ receiver hitch mounted mud flaps. They easily attach to your hitch ball mount. This DIY kit includes everything you need to customize the function and fit of your mud flaps. Comes with mounting bar and clamp for ball mount, 4 heavy duty rubber mud flaps, 2 reversible trim plates and all the hardware. The mud flap trim blacks can be set to black or clear coated aluminum. The 3/8″ rubber is heavy duty and built for Arizona summers and North Dakota winters. Trim to fit design so you can customize the height and width you need. These are the best buy and most affordable hitch mud flaps. The simple, well built frame fits your ball mount and works with most full size pickups and SUVs. The rustproof aluminum frame with zinc plated hardware keeps it looking great for years to come. Keep that camper, enclose trailer, boat or fish house from getting rock chips and debris thrown at it with the ROXTER™ hitch mounted mud flaps. For the DIY type, they are easy to assemble, remove and re-install; simply pull the receiver pin to remove. Personalize ROXTER™ Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps by customizing the rubber to reflect your taste and level of protection.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning