- Protect your trailer with towing from rocks, mud, and other roadway projectiles with 24″ mud flaps
- Awesome towing protection with 48″ of total coverage
- After initial install, can be attached or removed quickly when the job is done
- Universal fit for most mid & full-size pickup trucks & SUVs. Clamp down to your ball mount
- Mid size 75″ and full size 80″ top frame bar, with mount for receiver and includes 4, 12″w x 24″ tall rubber mud flaps you attach how you want
- 1/2″ thick rubber mud flaps
- Rubber is approved to handle heat up to 250° F and still remain flexible at -40° F.
- Made with rust-proof aluminum and stainless steel hardware for years of great looks and reliability
- Made in the USA: Made by Agri-Cover, Inc. of Jamestown, ND USA
- Kit Includes: 2 24″ mud flaps, extra-strength mounting frame & gusset, ALL necessary hardware
ROCKSTAR™ Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps are the best in the business when it comes to protecting your trailers from grueling towing excursions.
Simple yet revolutionary, ROCKSTAR™ features a built-in stabilizer plate that keeps the frame level with your bumper for amazing looks and keep your mud flaps from rocking. The rust-proof aluminum frame features thick build and is available in two finishes, smooth mill or bright diamond plate. Stainless steel hardware comes included. The 1/2″ dexterous rubber mud flaps reduce sailing and their smooth surface minimizes ice and mud build-up. The rubber is rated to resist heat damage at temperatures up to 250° F. Also, optional rubber lengths are available for custom sizing and the exhaust holes are designed to work with Dodge OEM dual exhaust. Great protection with towing you boat, camper and more.
Available in 2″ and 2.5″ hitches, there’s a fit for any rig. Packaged with everything you’ll need to mount, ROCKSTAR™ Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps. The days of inflicting damage to your tow-behinds are over. Drive confidently knowing you camper, boat or trailer is safe from debris, and know that your truck is looking great too!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning