- Under Rear Bumper Mount – Once installed, attach or remove in seconds
- Black diamond finish looks sharp
- Doesn’t interfere with your rear bumper sensors
- Made of aluminum with heavy duty 5/16″ rubber that is durable to -40 below
- Full width design for maximum rock guard protection for your trailer
- Black textured urethane coating for style and years of great looks
- Inside extruded black aluminum stabilizing bar makes these tow guards work like know other
- Fast on and off design with quick clips
- You don’t have to mess with your receiver ball mount as these flaps work independently of your receiver hitch
- No drill installation, simple bolts to the frame using existing holes
- Model-specific design for a perfect fit on your pickup truck’s year, make and model
- Made in the USA: Made by Agri-Cover, Inc. of Jamestown, ND USA
- Kit Includes: Full width tow mud flaps & ALL install hardware
When it comes to towing mud flaps, the RockStar full-width tow flaps is next level. These rock guards for your trailer install under your rear bumper. Once installed they can be attached or removed in seconds with quick clips. These state-of-the-art rock guards come in a black diamond mist finish. Made from aluminum with rubber tips that is coated with a black urethane finish for years of great trailer towing protection from rocks and road debris along with years of great looks. These tow guards install neatly under your rear bumper so that work with your towing set up and no need to attach to your receiver hitch ball mount. They offer a close fit and are made model specific for your exact year, make and model of pickup truck. This tow flap system also doesn’t cause your backup sensors to go crazy as they don’t interfere with them.
The black diamond appearance looks sharp and the inside black extruded aluminum stabilizing bar with magnacoat, makes these towing mud flaps work like no other. The aluminum and rubber is durable and flexible to -40 below. The hanging brackets mount quickly and the flaps hang and clip with black steel quick clips.
These are made in the USA by ACI Agri-Cover, Inc. from Jamestown, ND.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning