- Fits 2″ receiver
- 10.5” long shank provides plenty of space to fit Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps (2″ longer than normal shaft – 13″ total length!)
- Pick from 2” drop & 1” rise or 4” drop & 2” rise
- Class 3 ball mount: Gross trailer weight capacity of 7,500 lbs. Tongue weight capacity of 750 lbs
- Premium black powder coated finish of steel base frame
- Does not include trailer hitch ball (1″ hole to accept a trailer ball shank)
Shaft Info: 15.45” from end of receiver to outside of ball bracket. Which is typically about 2” longer than normal on hole placement.
The RockStar 10.5″ Extended Drop Ball Mount is specially designed to work side-by-side with hitch mounted mud flaps. Don’t settle for just any ball mount; adds 2” from average ball mount shank, 7,500 lbs tow capacity. This Class 3 hitch mounts to 2” receiver. Choose from 2” drop and 1” rise, or 4” drop and 2” for perfect trailer leveling! Steel construction and black powder coated finish is going to be around for decades of towing. Trailer ball sold separately, 1” hole to accept a trailer ball shank.
Safety Notice: RockStar drop ball mount weight capacities maybe greater than your tow vehicle. It is important that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the receiver hitch that is mounted on your tow vehicle and the trailer it is towing.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning