- HD adjustable drop combo dual ball mount with multi-balls 2″ & 2-5/16″
- Has an extended shank for easily installing hitch mount mud flaps. 2″ longer than normal shaft.
- Tons of adjustment holes that can be flipped around more drop or rise
- 8″ of Adjustment – 4″ of drop & 2″ of rise
- Dual combo ball 1-piece construction for strength & durability. Premium zinc finish
- 14,000 lbs towing capacity and a 1,400 lbs tongue weight
- Premium black powder coated finish of base frame
- Comes with 2″ or 2-1/2″ shank. 2-1/2″ will fit 3″ receiver hitch tubes with adapter (sold separately)
- Includes adjustable Rockstar drop hitch base frame, dual ball mount & 2 ball mount pins.
Shaft Info: 15.45” from end of receiver to outside of ball bracket. Which is typically about 2” longer than normal on hole placement.
The RockStar adjustable drop ball mount has an extended shaft to work great with hitch mounted mud flaps. It’s 2″ longer shaft than normal. Featuring a dual ball mount with both a 2″ hitch ball and a 2-5/16″ hitch ball with a 2″ of rise to 4″ of drop. 14,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,400 lbs tongue weight. Welded combo dual balls has with zinc plated finish and the frame as premium black powder coat finish. The RockStar drop receiver hitch ball mount provides the ultimate in versatility with adjust ability for drop and rise along with an extended shank for easily attaching receiver hitch mounted mudflaps. You can also flipped it around for more adjustment.
With the combo dual hitch balls are manufactured together as a 1 piece construction for maximum strength and durability. Featuring a premium zinc finish on dual ball for resistance to the elements.
Safety Notice: RockStar drop ball mount weight capacities maybe greater than your tow vehicle. It is important that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the receiver hitch that is mounted on your tow vehicle and the trailer it is towing.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning