- Adjustable height & width for your needs
- Easy hub mount to your bumper receiver hitch ball mount shank, choose 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ (ball mount sold separately)
- Hub is 1″ wide so you need 1″ of space between your ball mount and receiver tube
- Width adjusts 67-1/4″ to 96-3/4″ (5.5′ to 8′ approx) via stainless steel rocks
- Includes 2 stainless steel trim plates
- After initial install, can be attached or removed fast
- Universal fit for compact to full-size pickup trucks & SUVs. Simply clamps down to your ball mount
- 3/8″ thick rubber mud flaps, each mud flaps is 24-1/4″ tall & 23-7/8″ wide
- Rubber is rated to handle heat up to 250° F and still remain flexible at -40° F.
- Rotate arms to adjust height (you can also trim mud flap length as well)
- Designed in Monument, CO USA by EnKay Rock Tamers and imported
- Kit Includes: 2 heavy duty mud flaps, 2 stainless steel tips, 2 heavy-duty hub mounting frame, adjustable stainless steel rods & ALL install hardware. (Ball mount NOT included)
Note: To install Rock Tamers, you need to have at least 1″ of clearance between the back of the ball mount face (the shank) and the trailer receiver hitch opening.
Ultimate Trailer Towing Protection Package
ROCK TAMERS hitch mounted mud flaps are idea for towing applications to protect your boat, camper, enclosed trailer and more. These adjustable and removable towing mud flaps offer great protection for whatever you are towing. The center hub mounts to your receiver hitch stank, choose 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″. The stainless steel rods go into the hub arms which can be adjusted up or down for the ideal height for your pickup truck or suv. The width can be adjustable by where you set the stainless steel rods.
Each mud flap towing kit comes with 2 rubber mud flaps that are approx 24″ x 24″, along with the hub and arms, 2 stainless steel tips and rods. Installation is quick, as they easily mount to your ball mount. Make sure you have 1″ of clearance between your ball mount back and the receiver tube entrance. These heavy duty trailer towing mud flaps can be removed or attach quickly and are made to provide the ultimate protection for whatever you tow from damage caused by rocks and road debris. They are the perfect solution for consumers who want the utility aspect of mudflaps, but want to maintain their vehicle’s stylish and attractive appearance. These are designed in the USA and imported by EnKay Rock Tamers from Monument, CO.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning