- Cleaner & Cooler Air = More Horsepower
- Channels cleaner & cooler air into your carb
- Laser & machined lightweight aluminum
- Works with hood scoop or enclosed hoods without scoop
- Keeps out hot air from engine and fan
- Works with plastic or aluminum air filter bases
- Air cleaner base not included
- Included bulb seal creates a tight seal against the underside of the hood
- Great for mods, late models and stock cars
- Ave Gains: +4-5HP / +2-3 Torque (Seen Dyno Sheets Below)
- Dimensions 19″ W x 19″ L X 5″ Tall. (Trim to fit height)
Note: Works best with a 1″ spacer on the bottom of your air cleaner base.
Improve your engines performance with the RHR Cool Air Box. Cleaner & Cooler Air = More Horsepower. The cold air box for dirt late models, modifieds & street stock race cars features laser cut and machined lightweight aluminum and bulb seal that will help keep your race cars engine cool. It’s designed to channel cleaner & cooler air into your air filter faster. Utilizing your air cleaner base, the cool air box is trim to fit and will keep a nice tight seal against the underside of your race car hood and is super light weight. The application works for both hood scoop and sealed type hoods and can be used as a three or four walled design. The kit includes 1 base sheet of 14 gauge (.064) aluminum, 2 curved side sheets of 18 gauge (.040) aluminum, 2 straight sides of 18 gauge (.040) aluminum, 6 ft of 5/8″ bulb seal and 24 rivets. If your race car has a completely sealed hood then you would not use one of the straight side pieces.
Cold Air Box Features 2 Set Up Options
Enclosed Hood without hood scoop: Use cold air box with just 3 sides leaving the base open to channel air.
Traditional hood with opening & hood scoop: Use all 4 sides of cold air box and trim to fit for a nice seal against the under side of your hood.
RHR Cool Air Box – Product Features
Dyno Results: +4-5HP & +2-3 Torque
-Black line is with Cool Air Box, Red Line is without box (standard). Test was on a 350 Chevy B-Mod style motor.