- Adjust car RPM idle from inside cockpit
- Helps your engine warm up
- Turn knob right or left to adjust carb idle
- Dial in your throttle carburetor idle RPM level
- No pit guys waiting with you in staging
- 2 mount options: Under dash or flat panel mount
- Comes with everything you need (dial knob, cable, idle screw, spring and mount)
Warm up your engine and hold your idle RPM with RHR Cockpit Idle Adjuster. It allows you to adjust the idle of your car from inside the cockpit with the simple turn of a knob, which is connected to a cable and idle screw. This cockpit throttle adjuster means there is no need to have your pit guys standing around before the race to adjust the set carb idle screw on your carburetor before you go out on the track because now you can do it yourself right from the driver’s seat. The kit comes with two mounting styles, the under dash mount style and the flat panel mount style. Simply mount the coupler plate in your cockpit using bolts or rivets and tighten the set screw end into the carburetor until it is set at idle. Both styles include a knob, bolt, aluminum coupler, two set screws, two nylon bushings, cable, cable sleeve, carburetor adjusting screw and set spring. Dial in your race cars idle. Idle control with the turn of a dial. Throttle adjuster is great for races cars and old classic cars and trucks with 2 & 4 barrel carbs. This racing idle knob is sure to come in handy on or off the track.