- Economy Soft Rollup: Entry level bed cover with double sided vinyl and clear anodized aluminum frame. Has the basics.
- Opens & Closes in Seconds: Opens and closes quickly for hauling or keeping your gear out of the weather
- Fast Trigger Latch & Release: Auto latches when closes and 1 finger trigger release to open.
- Clamp on Install: Pre-assembled for a quick, 10-20 minute installation.
- 1/2″ Sleek Ultra Low Profile Fit: Only 1/2″ above be & the sport model tension adjusters allow you to fine tune the tension for the best fit.
- Custom Fit: Made exactly for your pickups year, make, model and bed size for an oe like fit.
- Sporty & Durable: Commercial grade hook & loop side sealing system.
- Maximum Hauling: Has compact cover storage when rolled up for the most hauling capacity of any rolling style bed cover. Just roll it up & secure it with the storage strap.
- Made in the USA: Manufactured by Jamestown, ND.
- Looking for more features in a roll-up tonneau, check out the Red Headed Rebel XL Bed Cover.
Not sure what size bed you have? Check out the How To Measure Your Truck Bed Video.
This is the base model style rollup tonneau. Is an economy tonneau cover model that gets the job dog. The RHR 1S roll-up truck bed cover has nice double coated fabric and a light-weight frame, with clear anodize rails. It works like most soft rolling tonneau’s and can be fully opened or fully closed pretty quickly. Great for keeping your gear out of the weather and when you need to haul big items, just roll it up. Looking for a premium model, check out the RHR XL roll up tonneau.
The RHR 1s cover is a fast clamp on installation to the inside of your pickup box, so your stake pockets are left open for bed rails, tie downs over even top rail mount truck racks. Featuring a 1″ hook & loop side sealing system and is way more usable on a daily basis than a soft tri-fold that takes up 1/3 of the truck bed when open. It does come with all the basics you need, such as tie down straps for the front and build in fabric seals for the front & back along with pre-applied foam tape for the side rails that clamp mount to your truck bed.