- Universal Crossbar Mount Kayak Rack: Fits virtually any truck rack or roof rack with crossbars (see compatibility guide)
- Side Load & Fixed: Gives you extra space for more gear like paddles on your cross bars
- Fits Multiple Water Accessories: Kayaks, Canoes, and SUP boards
- Padded J Cradles: Protects your kayak
- Includes: 2 J cradles (1 front & 1 rear), 2 tie-down straps, 2 rapid straps and mounting hardware
- Works Great most crossbars: Idea for these popular roof racks & truck racks with crossbars. (see compatibility guide)
- Warranty: 3 year limited warranty
- Made by Rhino Rack USA – Denver, Co
Save space on your roof rack or truck rack while hauling your kayak with the Rhino Rack Fixed J Style Kayak Carrier. It is designed to transport your kayak or canoe on the side to save space allowing for a second kayak or more gear to be mounted on the other side of your racks cross bars. The S510 kayak carrier space saving design lets you to mount other accessories such paddle holders, or a luggage carrier for extra gear. The universal clamp on style fitment allows the J style S510 kayak carrier to be compatible with all current Rhino Rack roof rack crossbars along with most other brands like Adarac, Thule, and more. Some do require an extra fit kit.
Whether you’re out paddling by yourself or with others, this kayak holder gets the job down and lets you enjoy your outdoor adventure. The J holders are padded for protecting your kayak and it comes with 2 J cradles, one for the front & one for the rear along with 2 tie-down straps, 2 rapid straps and all mounting hardware to attach to your truck rack or roof rack crossbars. The S510 J style carrier comes most assembled out of the box with all the necessary accessories to get you started.
Currently available in the convenient kit selection to fit with Rhino Rack, ADARAC, Yakima, Thule crossbars, and more!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning