- Black Matte Polycarbonate: Made from polycarbonate slats, powder-coated finished in sleek black matte. MX bed covers are given a rugged and durable matte finish for both style and dependability.
- Built To All Weather Use: From heavy snow country to Arizona hot, this cover is built to handle the elements. Engineered to work without trapping dust, wear out or freeze.
- Patented Low-Profile Design: Incorporates a front cover that is flush with the truck bed cover, which streamlines the overall appearance and provides a firm, dependable seal to help to keep the truck bed dry
- Be Ready for Anything: Security, function, & styling all in one. Made to handle about anything from blizzards, storms, rain showers, heavy snowfall, and desert heat.
- Lock in Any Position Design: Keylock that can be secured & locked tight closed or lock it in any position you want. Great for 5th wheel & Gooseneck towing.
- Hard Cover Security + Retracting Design: Unlock it and slide it up to the front. Compact canister for maximum storage or hauling capacity.
- Flush Mount 1-Piece Integrated Design: Super smooth operation with one-piece integrated cover design along with the premium maintenance-free built-in bail bearing design.
- Sealed Ball-Bearing Rollers: Mounted onto the aluminum support beams allow the RetraxONE MX truck bed cover to retract or close effortlessly without the use of springs or any kind of mechanism – no moving parts to jam, freeze or fail.
- Basic Clamp-on Installation: Can be installed by just about anyone with simple hand tools. Comes in 2 boxes. 1 for the cover and canister, all pre-assembled, and then a 2nd box with the side rails.
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs evenly distributed. Please note, sliding metal or tools over top of cover can scratch it, just like your pickup truck’s paint.
- Low Profile & OE Like Styling: Fit for year exact year, make, model, and truck bed size. Extruded premium HD aluminum designed for an OE like styling and fit.
- Manufactured in North Dakota: This is built for all-weather, all-season use. Holds up in the harsh cold climates. Water drains through built-in canister tubes.
Fitment Notes on Rails: Standard rails slightly cover stake pocket holes, wide rails cover stake pocket holes, and rails with stake pockets cut out are notched out so your stake pocket is open. The cover mounts on the inside of the bed, and slightly covers your stake pocket holes. If you have a power tailgate, the cover span will impede the use of the power tailgate. If you want to use this tonneau with a truck rack, you will need to notch the tonneau rails or order select models with stake pocket holes cutout so the rack can mount to stake pockets OR just over the RetraxONE XR model with the T-Slot rails for racks.
Not sure what size bed you have? Check out the How To Measure Your Truck Bed Video.
The RetraxONE MX retractable tonneau covers are constructed from a one-piece sheet of polycarbonate that is engineered to retract without joints or hinges that can trap dust, wear out or freeze. The matte finish on the RetraxONE MX provides incredible scratch resistance and adds style to your truck. The RetraxPRO MX combines polycarbonate construction with an incredibly resilient matte finish. The matte finish on the RetraxONE MX provides incredible scratch resistance and adds style to your truck.
The RetraxONE MX not only provides rugged protection for your truck bed it also provides a patented low-profile design that enhances the appearance of your truck. The compact storage container features a unique spiral track system that prevents the cover from coming into contact with itself as it opens and closes. The operation of this cover allows it to always stay flush to the rails and creates a dependable seal to help keep the elements out and protect your cargo.
The RetraxONE MX has a sealed ball-bearing roller system that glides effortlessly along the rail with a convenient handle that eliminates the need for pull straps, Velcro, snaps, or springs. The RetraxONE MX is key lockable in any position that gives you unlimited flexibility in your hauling capacity.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning