- Opens, Closes & Lock with the push of a button: This electric-powered hard tonneau can be opened & closed by pushing a button on the wireless key fob remote
- Customizable Rack Rail System: Compatible with most T-slot accessories from Rhino Rack, Yakima, Thule, and many more (Side rails come with t-slot channels – cover does NOT include rack or crossbars) (Racks & crossbars sold separately – See rack compatibility chart)
- Black Matte Polycarbonate: Made from polycarbonate slats, powder-coated finished in sleek black matte. Power XR bed covers are given a rugged and durable matte finish for both style and dependability
- Built For All Weather Use: From heavy snow country to Arizona hot, this cover is built to handle the elements. Engineered to work without trapping dust, wear out or freeze
- Patented Low-Profile Design: Incorporates a front cover that is flush with the truck bed cover, which streamlines the overall appearance and provides a firm, dependable seal to help to keep the truck bed dry
- Be Ready for Anything: Security, function & styling in 1. Made to handle about anything from blizzards, storms, rain showers, heavy snowfall, and desert heat
- Built-in Cargo Light: To light up your cargo box with the push of a button
- Lock in Any Position Design: Key Fob can lock it in any position open & it’s locked tight closed. Great for 5th wheel & Gooseneck towing
- Hard Cover Security + Retracting Design: The push a button to unlock it and power it up to the front. Compact canister for maximum storage or hauling capacity
- Flush Mount 1-Piece Integrated Design: Super smooth operation with one-piece integrated cover design along with the premium maintenance-free built-in bail bearing design
- Sealed Ball-Bearing Rollers: Mounted onto the aluminum support beams allow the Retrax PowerTraxONE XR truck bed cover to electric power retract or close effortlessly without the use of springs or any kind of mechanism – no moving parts to jam, freeze or fail
- Clamp-on Installation: Can be installed by just about anyone with simple hand tools. Comes in 2 boxes. 1 for the cover and canister, all pre-assembled, and then a 2nd box with the side rails
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs evenly distributed. Please note, sliding metal or tools over top of cover can scratch it, just like your pickup truck’s paint
- Low Profile & OE Like Styling: Fit for year exact year, make, model, and truck bed size
- Manufactured in North Dakota: This is built for all-weather, all-season use. Holds up in the harsh cold climates. Water drains through built-in canister tubes
Fitment Notes on Rails: Trax rails slightly cover stake pocket holes. The cover mounts on the inside of the bed, and slightly covers your stake pocket holes. If you have a power tailgate, the cover span will impede the use of the power tailgate. If you want to use this tonneau with a truck rack, you will need to notch the tonneau rails.
Not sure what size bed you have? Check out the How To Measure Your Truck Bed Video.
The Electric Powered Retrax PowertraxONE XR retractable tonneau cover features a matte black finish and the ability to open or close with the push of a button. It is a premium polycarbonate series power tonneau from Retrax. This Retrax XR Power tonneau cover is the best of the best. Manufactured with industrial strength matte black polycarbonate slats that provide unsurpassed strength and ruggedness. Since you can open and close this with the push of a button, you can also stop and lock it in any position you want.
The patented low-profile design operates wonderfully and best of all it also enhances the look of your truck. It’s definitely a head-turning tonneau cover. This electric tonneau comes with everything you need to wire the power into your specific year, make, and model of pickup truck. The Retrax PowertraxONE XR featured a sealed ball-bearing roller system that glides effortlessly along the side rails with the simple push of a button. You don’t have to manually open or close it. The compact storage container the cover retracts into features a spiral track system that prevents the cover from coming into contact with itself as it opens and closes, which means your cover will work and look great for years to come. The compact storage also means you have more hauling capacity when you open it up to haul big stuff. This power tonneau design and operation of this cover stays flush to the side rails and creates a dependable seal to help keep the weather out and protect your cargo.
The XR Series truck bed covers optimizes cargo capacity with the cover open or closed, providing the ultimate versatility in cargo management. The Trax Rail System will work with most T-slot accessories from Yakima, Thule, Rhino Rack, and many more offering endless possibilities. Check out the Accessory Compatibility Chart to find the accessory that is best for you! (Accessories Sold Separately)
Pairing the Trax Rail System with accessories offers double the cargo capacity. This unique technology frees up the hitch with the ability to mount bikes, coolers, outdoor gear, and more on top of the bed cover by combining the Trax Rail System with the t-slot accessories. Manufactured by Retrax from Grand Forks, ND.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning