- Cab Length Design: OE look protects cab from front to back
- No Drill, Bolt-On Install: Sold in pairs and available in cab frame mount or rocker panel mount
- Stainless Steel: Made from premium grade stainless steel
- 7″ Premium Traction Pad: Aggressive step pad for traction to enter and exit your truck cab
- 400 lbs. Per Step: Built really strong. The mounting kit and step bar can handle 400 lbs
- Sold in Pairs: Kit includes driver and passenger side running boards with mounting kit and hardware
- Designed & Assembled in the USA: By CYC Engineering in Union City, CA
CYC Engineering’s Raptor series offers 7″ wide, stainless steel running boards. These running boards are made of high-quality stainless steel for a stylish look on your pickup truck. The 7″ wide black step pads offer plenty of traction to step in and out of your truck. Rated for over 400 lbs. per board, these bad boys-along with the mounting kit-are strong. For ease of installation, the mounting brackets come pre-installed on the boards and are bolted to factory mounts. They are sold in pairs and available for popular models of pickups.
These Raptor series 7″ running boards are backed by an industry-leading, 10-year warranty from CYC. Upgrade your pickup with Raptor stainless steel 7″ running boards today.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning