- Stainless Steel Finish: Backed for life, you’ll be enjoying a phenomenal looking shine on your steps for years
- OE Welded Endcaps: For an OE, premium look and contour to your pickup truck
- Cab Length Design & Curved Ends: The 30 degree ends offer luxury styling for these cab length side steps
- No Drill, bolt on Install: Sold in pairs and available in cab frame mount or rocker panel mount
- 5″ Premium Traction Pad: Aggressive step pad for traction to enter and exit your truck cab
- 500 lbs Per Step: Built really strong. The mount kit and step bar can handling 500 lbs
- Sold in Pairs: Kit includes driver and passenger side oval steps plus mounting kit and hardware
- Designed & Assembled in the USA: By CYC Engineering Union City, CA
Raptor series from CYC engineering builds the best OE style 5″ wide curved stainless steel nerf step bars out there. Welded shut 30-degree bends give a fresh, straight from factory appearance. HD traction step pads are slim yet functional, unlike the competition. Polished stainless steel is going to be around as long as your pickup. How strong are those mounting brackets? A whopping 500lb rating per bar solidifies Raptor’s success in beating all the other cheap knock-offs. Options to mount include using cab bolts, straight from your truck’s frame, and rocker panel fastening. Sold in pairs and available for popular pickup trucks.
These Raptor Series 5″ OE curved stainless step bars are backed by an industry-leading limited-lifetime warranty from CYC. The OE welded end caps feature a 30-degree bend for a luxury look on your pickup truck. Upgrade your pickup with Raptor black 5″ curved OE tube steps.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning