- Three-stage matte black powder-coat
- Constructed out of cold-rolled 10-gauge steel
- Non-slip tread for easy entering and exiting your truck
- Custom designed to fit your truck perfectly with no-drilling required
- Includes Brackets and mounting hardware to attach to the rocker panel
- 500 weight limited on each bar
- Sold in Pairs: Kit includes driver and passenger side steps plus mounting kit and hardware
- One year warranty
- Designed & Assembled in the USA: By CYC Engineering Union City, CA
Give your truck an aggressive look with the original Raptor Magnum RT steps. These bad boys will make it easy for you to get in and out of your truck bed without worrying about slipping. Every RT step bar can hold up to 500lbs because they are constructed out of cold-rolled 10-gauge steel. Raptor finishes these bars with a three-stage matte black powder-coat. The angular drop-down step has raised slots to make sure you have a firm step. Upgrade your pickup with a pair of drop style RT steps.
Raptor Magnum RT drop steps mount to your rocker panel using exciting holes so there is no need to drill holes. Also, these bars are backed by a one-year warranty on the finish and any defects on the boards. Made by CYC Engineering.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning