- Black Aluminum: Textured black finish, aluminum boards backed by an industry-leading 10-year warranty on finish
- Molded Endcaps: For a sleek, yet aggressive look
- Cab Length Design: Fits the cab length of your pickup with a long and wide step pad.
- No Drill, bolt-on Install: Sold in pairs and available in cab frame mount or rocker panel mount
- 6″ Premium Step Treads: Long & Aggressive 6″ step pad for traction to enter and exit your truck cab
- 400 lbs Per Step: Built really strong. The mounting kit works with factory mounting points and each step board can handle 400 lbs
- Sold in Pairs: Kit includes driver and passenger side boards plus mounting kit and hardware
- Designed & Assembled in the USA: By CYC Engineering Union City, CA
Take a look at the Raptor 6″ OE Running Board Steps bad to the bone textured black finish. Amazing factory design will take the appearance of any truck through the roof! Simple, no-drill installation by using existing holes underneath your pickup. 6″ step pad is wide enough to prevent slipping and makes getting in and out of your rig a breeze. These 6″ running boards with a sleek black e-coat finish offer a design and fit for today’s pickup trucks. Make it easier to get in or out of your pickup, plus help product your rocker panels with these wide-running step boards from CYC Engineering.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning