- Black Aluminum: Hard black finish, aluminum boards backed by an industry-leading 10-year warranty on finish
- Molded Endcaps: For a sleek, yet aggressive look
- Cab Length Design: Fits the cab length of your pickup with a long and wide step pad.
- No Drill, bolt-on Install: Sold in pairs and available in cab frame mount or rocker panel mount
- 5″ Premium Traction Pad: Long & Aggressive 5″ step pad for traction to enter and exit your truck cab
- 400 lbs Per Step: Built really strong. The mounting kit works with factory mounting points and each step board can handle 400 lbs
- Sold in Pairs: Kit includes driver and passenger side boards plus mounting kit and hardware
- Designed & Assembled in the USA: By CYC Engineering Union City, CA
Upgrade your pickup truck with these 5″ wide tread step running boards. Features aggressive step pads for traction along with a nice and wide stepping area to better fit today’s pickup trucks. Raptor series black tread step boards from CYC engineering an aluminum construction with molded ends for a sleek, yet beefy look. Featuring model-specific mounting kits, that mount into the factory mounting points for a quick, no-drill bolt-on installation at home. These are designed to mount to the inside rocker panels and can handle 400 lbs per board. Back by Raptors industry-leading 10 year warranty on black finish steps. Please note these are sold in pairs and ship in 2 boxes.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning