- Sleek Aluminum: These Aluminum boards are backed by an industry-leading 10-year warranty
- Molded Endcaps: For a sleek, yet aggressive look
- Cab Length Design: Fits the cab length of your pickup with a long and wide step pad.
- No Drill, bolt-on Install: Sold in pairs and available in cab frame mount or rocker panel mount
- 6″ Premium Step Treads: Long & Aggressive 6″ step pad for traction to enter and exit your truck cab
- 400 lbs Per Step: Built really strong. The mounting kit works with factory mounting points and each step board can handle 400 lbs
- Sold in Pairs: Kit includes driver and passenger side boards plus mounting kit and hardware
- Designed & Assembled in the USA: By CYC Engineering Union City, CA
Take a look at the CYC Raptor Series Aluminum 6″ OE Running Board Steps’ unbelievably stunning finish. Amazing OE like factory design will take the appearance of any truck through the roof! Simple, no-drill installation by using existing holes underneath your pickup. 6″ step pad is wide enough to help prevent slipping and makes getting in and out of your rig a breeze. Upgrade your pickup to a modern look these running boards. Made from aluminum for years and years of good looks and function.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning