- Universal design allows for mounting to the front or rear wheel wells
- 3 different size options available
- Set consists of 2 mud flaps and mounting hardware
- Available with or without Black Platinum anti-sail plates
- Constructed from a nearly indestructible rubber material
- Sail-plate constructed from Black Platinum stainless steel
- Channeled inner surface to direct debris and moisture out
- Flexible material better protects truck fenders and rocker panels from road debris
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA – Des Moines, IA
- Drilling Required On Some Applications
Protect your favorite rig with the best Universal Mud Shields from Putco! A universal mounting design allows you to mount to virtually any stock or aftermarket vehicle. Whether your vehicle is lifted or lowered Putco has your truck covered with these black mud flaps with black tips! Literally… With a nearly indestructible rubber material and a single-piece construction, these mud flaps will protect your ride from any debris or moisture from the road. A channeled inner surface allows debris and moisture to go down and out rather than filling up in your wheel wells. This also makes washing them down super fast and easy.
These Universal Mud Shields come in various different options to fit your ride just right. 3 different size options allow for fitment on almost any size vehicle. For larger trucks or lifted vehicles with oversized tires, we have the Large 23″x 20″ flaps. These will allow for any adjustments needed for height or width to cover your tires properly. For standard pickups & SUVs, we have the Medium 23″x 11.5″ flaps. For smaller vehicles, we have the small 14″x 10″ flaps. The Mud Shields are also offered with or without a stainless steel Black Platinum anti-sail plate. This not only helps with the wind blowing your mud flaps around but adds a little style to your rig.
Made in the USA!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning