- Constructed out of Nylon 66 injections molded stanchions
- Black powder-coat finish
- Tie-down strength of 500 pounds
- Custom made for your year, make, and model
- Works great almost any inside the rail tonneau cover
- Mounts to stake pocket holes with no drilling
- Works well with Putco’s Elevated Crossrails, Boss headache rack, and Blade LED lights
- Sold in pairs
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Manufactured in the USA – Des Moines, IA
Putco TEC truck bed rails will add more style to your truck. These nylon injection-molded side bed rails are able to tie down up to 500 pounds securely. This pair of bed rails install simply and easily without drilling, they fit perfectly into your stake pocket holes.
The Putco TEC rails will give you a little added protection from what you are hauling, this rail systems also works as a rack with the Putco elevated crossrails, or you can add some extra protection with the Boss headache rack. Last but not least Putco has added support for the blade LED light bars. So if you want some extra style, protection, and function that is made in the USA, then the Putco TEC bed rails are perfect for you.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning