- Black ends with chrome stainless steel tubing.
- Tie-down strength of 500lbs
- Black ends are constructed out of Nylon 66 injections molding
- Nicely sized 1.75″ by 2.5 oval tubing.
- Made for your exact year, make, and model of pickup.
- Works great almost any inside the rail mount tonneau cover.
- Mounts to stake pocket holes with no drilling.
- Sold in pairs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Manufactured in the USA – Des Moines, IA.
If you are looking to get some more shine and style to your bed look no further, than the Putco SSR Nylon truck bed rails. These rails are a perfect blend of black and polished stainless steel all rolled into one.
Putco only uses the highest quality of T304 stainless steel for the rails and topped it on with black end-caps. Also, the SSR rails aren’t just for looks you can also tie-down up to 500lbs on each rail. Installing these rails to your truck is very simple talking only a few minutes to bolt them down to your stake pocket holes. With Putco you know their products are quality and they stand by it with a limited lifetime warranty.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning