- Custom-fit from your year, make, and model
- Choose from front pair, rear pair, or complete four-piece set
- Constructed out of 18 gauge stainless steel and thick rubber
- Choose between polished stainless steel or brushed stainless steel
- Hex shield pattern on weight for one of a kind look
- No-drill installation
- Laser Cut precision to fit your truck
- Protects truck fenders and rocker panels from road debris
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA – Des Moines, IA
Protect your fenders from debris with the head-turning Putco stainless steel solid mud skins. These units are perfect to protect your truck from rocks, mud, snow, anything the elements can throw at you and your ride. These American-made mud flaps are constructed out of heavy-duty rubber that is held to your truck with 18 gauge stainless steel that you can get in polished stainless steel or brushed stainless steel. Also to give these solid guards a little more style Putco has put a Hex weighted plate.
These solid mudguards are also great for any truck that has oversized tires because of their offset design. Installing the Putco hex shield mud skins is easy with no drilling and all mounting hardware included. So if you are looking for a one-of-a-kind style but want extra protection from debris the Putco Stainless steel Solid Mud Skins are perfect for you. Get these limited lifetime warranty mud flaps order today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning