- Chrome stainless steel tubing with black ends
- Tie-down strength of 500 lbs.
- Black ends are constructed out of Nylon 66 injections molding
- Nicely-sized 2.5″ oval tubing
- Made for your exact year, make, and model of pickup
- Works great with almost any inside-the-rail mount tonneau cover
- Mounts to stake pocket holes with no drilling
- Sold in pairs
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Manufactured in the USA (Des Moines, IA)
If you are looking to get some more shine and style to your truck bed, look no further than the Putco 2.5″ oval round tube nylon truck bed rails. These rails are a perfect blend of black and polished stainless steel – all rolled into one.
Putco uses only the highest quality of T304 stainless steel for the rails, topped off with black end-caps. Also, the rails aren’t just for looks – they are super functional. You can tie-down up to 500 lbs. on each rail. Installing these rails to your truck is very simple, taking only a few minutes to bolt them down to your stake pocket holes. Putco’s products are high-quality, and they stand by them with a limited lifetime warranty.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning