- Available as full kits; driver side, passenger side & bulkhead with mount brackets (Panels also available individually)
- Will last for years because they are constructed out of CNC cut 10 gauge aluminum & finished with a textured black powder-coat
- Great for overlanding pickups and work trucks
- Perfect for tying Molle bag, trail gear, construction gear, jacks, or anything you can think of
- Mount about anything to it. Works with most mounting accessories like Quickfist, Kolpin, Molle, HiJack Maxtrax, RotopaX and much more
- Custom engineering for your truck’s year, make, and model
- Provides clearance for factory tie downs & access to bedside outlets and lighting
- Works great with almost any inside-the-rail roll-up or hard fold tonneau covers (side panels will work with retracting tonneaus)
- Works with top rail mount truck racks
- No drill or cutting installation
- Sold in left, right or bulkhead or order all 3 panels as a kit
- Three year warranty
- Manufactured in the USA (Des Moines, IA)
Secure your cargo in the back of your truck bed with this one of a kind truck bed storage organizer system the Putco Molle panels rack. New from Putco is the Molle Panel inside truck bed panel organizing system. This amazing cargo storage rack is perfect for latching down nearly anything you want to secure in place like Molle bag, trail gear, construction gear, jacks, or anything your heart desires. Choose from getting the entire set or just getting one side. Great for overlanding pickup trucks or work trucks to hang and organize gear, tools and more.
Constructed out of durable CNC cut 10 gauge aluminum that is finished with a mini-textured black powder-coat. This American made panel system works with most industry-leading mounting accessories like Quickfist, Kolpin, Molle, and much more. Also, this come is compatible with most soft roll-up and hard fold cover on the market.
Installing a Molle panel is simple with no drilling or cutting of any kind and its custom design for your year, make and model allows you to use your OEM tie-down area and other standard OEM features of your truck. Each panel is backed by a three-year warranty. So if you are tired of your cargo rolling around and want it secured in place the Putco Molle Panels are for you.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning