- Super Bright Off-road Lights: 50,000 Hour LED Bulb life. 6000K Color Temperature.
- Superior Performance: 15-degree focus lenses with output from 1200LM to 27,600LM.
- Matte Black Billet Anodized Aluminum: Crafted with a sealed, anodized aluminum that is protected with a UV protected matte black finish
- Powerful Off-road Lighting: 12 Volts, NICHIA LEDs to accomplish high LUMEN output with 3 Watts per LED & only a .75 amps draw per LED.
- Thinnest LED Bar in the World: Made right here in the USA, by Putco of Des Moines IA.
- Off-road Rated Lights: IP69K rated for dusty and moisture protection for years of use. Operating temperature (Equal or greater to => -100 Degrees F to 180 Degree F.
- Argon Injected LED Housing: Zero moister ingression, superior thermal insulation barrier, eliminates corrosion & non-reactive to other elements.
- Includes 12-volt full wiring harness with Deutsche connectors included (can be used for 12v, 24v, and 36v)
- Industry-leading 3 year warranty
- Made by Putco, Des Moines, IA
Putco Luminix flush mount LED lights are designed & engineered for 15-degree focus lenses with output from 1200LM to 27,600LM for off-road use. Built to withstand all elements on your adventures and creates a super bright LED beam pattern to light the way. These flush mount led lights are perfect for trucks, SUVs, Jeeps, side by sides, trailers, and much more. made right here in the USA.
The housing is made of billet aluminum that is finished off with an anodized matte black with an anodized finish you won’t have to worry about UV rays damaging your flush mount lights for years. This LED light bar can handle the bumps, jars, and pounding your truck gets on and off-road and still work under extreme conditions. The Luminix led flush mount lights push 6000k color temperature for the absolute best offroad lighting experience and have 50,000hours of LED bulb life. They have been vibration tested, dust, immersion, high spray water, salt, and fog for superior performance. Manufactured by Putco of Des Moines, IA.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning