- Official GM Licensed Bed Rails
- Constructed out of T-304 NeverRust Stainless Steel
- 4 Built-in Tie Down Locker Ends.
- T-304 stainless steel Ends have 500lbs tie-down capacity per end
- Beefy 1-3/4″ tubing
- Custom designed for your year, make, and model.
- Works great almost any inside the rail tonneau cover.
- Mounts to stake pocket holes with no drilling.
- Sold in pairs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Manufactured in the USA – Des Moines, IA.
Give your GMC or Chevy some extra shine with Putco GM Licensed locker truck bed rails. These GM licensed bed rails are a beefy 1-3/4 inches around. Constructed out of Putco NeverRust T-304 stainless steel that is polished to look like your OE chrome. Every tie-down point can hold up to 500lbs with ease.
Installing these high-quality bed rails is simple with no drilling and includes all hardware. Putco also backs all their American made stainless steel bed rails with a limited lifetime warranty. So if you want the biggest and badest bed rails on your truck, then look no further than the Putco GM Licensed locker truck bed rails.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning